After taking care of your friends and family why not leave a lasting gift that can help sick children and young people throughout the UK?
ACTION FOR SICK CHILDREN is a totally self -funding organisation and receives no financial support from the government or other significant bodies and relies entirely on public donations.
Some ways your gift can help us:
- Investment into Research that will directly improve the services for sick children and young people both in hospital and at home
- Bring about change in key areas of children and young people’s health care services
- Improve the understanding of children and young people’s needs when they are sick
- Support medical specialists to look into providing improved methods of care for children and young people
- Provide pertinent advice to families and carers of sick children and young people
- Continue developing our projects
Whilst making a will is something nobody likes to think about and tends to “put off till I’m older”; the only way to be sure how your money and possessions are distributed as you wish them to be following your passing it is essential to make a will – sooner rather than later (or not at all!) not only for your peace of mind but also for the sake of your family and friends.
You can of course write your own will (there are plenty of websites to help with this) however as it is a legal and binding document you may wish to secure professional advice and at the same time ensuring that things like your Inheritance Tax Liability is taken care of – e.g. making gifts in your lifetime and donations to tax-exempt charities and trusts.
Should you wish to talk to us about how your legacy can benefit all sick children and young people across the UK please do get in touch.